TSC Winter Programs Update

Many of you have heard today’s announcment by the Ontario Government regarding the implementation of new COVID-19 restrictions.  We are waiting to hear from the City of Markham as to if/how this will affect TSC’s Winter Programs which are scheduled to begin tomorrow.

We will post new information to the website as soon as it is made available.  Please stay tuned for update.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.